We are a full-service branding agency; bringing brands to life with minimalistic design, creating a huge impact
We approach all our projects with love and care, with no two brands being the same. Our process unlocks questions many business owners may have regarding their brand. With immersive methods, all projects produced are effective and add unmatched value to your brand and its image. We understand that progressing your business as a whole can be a daunting process, that’s why IObranding are here with you to make each task as easy as possible.
CONSULTATION AND HOMEWORK
First a quick consultation call to discuss you, your business and what your overall vision is. We will then have a follow-up chat in which we will send over an in-depth questionnaire and let you know our suggested start date. We will add you to a shared Pinterest board so we can all put together inspiration for the project.
RESEARCH AND CONCEPTS
We carry out in-depth research on your industry and where you will sit within the market. We will work to clarify your ideal target audience and begin to piece together your brand strategy and identity.
We will compile your brand positioning including;
We will also begin putting together the initial inspiration and concepts for your brand including a mood board, colour schemes, imagery and ideas that we feel will be suitable to your brand vision.
After reviewing our initial theme concepts we will begin working on up to four unique logo designs. Alongside the full logo design, we will design accompanying layouts including; horizontal, secondary logo, sub marks and stamps. With each design element you will have 2 separate revision stages until you’re completely happy with the results.
Asset design includes any chosen collateral pieces that will be included within contact between your business and your customers. We will take the findings from your consultation to understand which assets would be the most important for your brand continuity and design them to showcase your new brand across all elements. As with each stage of our design you will have 2 separate revision stages for any amendments.
Once we are clear on your design direction and have all graphic pieces together we will begin works on the final stage of your brand - the website!
Unlike other studios, we understand that each of our individual clients work differently, have different timescales and strengths in different areas therefore we have two methods to bring your website to life
1. Creating your design around your content
2. Designing the initial layout of your website with stand in text and images to be able to give you clear direction of what content we will require.
The website will include a variety of stages including initial review where you will be able to see a 2D mock up of the key pages, then on to a 3D live tour and also a final showcase for you to sign off works when you are 100% happy.
PRINT AND DELIVERABLES
Once you have signed off and are happy with all design we will go ahead and press the launch button! We will transfer all assets and the website to your ownership along with the brand guidelines and strategy for continued growth and continuity.
We will also send you additional guides to help you grow across social media platforms, SEO and to help maintain your website.
We had just launched the concept for Supply Digital, our digital recruitment company, the ladies at IOBranding brought it to life. They created the website, our logo, our flyers, booklets, information packs, social media templates and a few other back-office pieces for our clients. We are over the moon with how everything came out, it looks fab and we love it! Highly recommend the IOBranding team, thank you!
- Supply Digital
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
How do I get started?
- First, after you have submitted your enquiry one of our team will get in contact and arrange a call to discuss exactly what you need. This is a great opportunity for us to get to know each other, for you to understand how we work and ask any questions you may have.
- Once we have an in-depth understanding of your business and how we can help, we will put together your bespoke quotation and send across all relevant documentation including our contract, deposit invoice and onboarding pack.
- Then we will get started! Within the onboarding pack we will put together a timeline of our project together and space for you to get creative with any additional images and reference points that you have.
- Throughout the project we will keep in contact and have dedicated revision stages for each design piece that we create for you to provide feedback and any changes that you would like to make. If you choose a package including a website will also set aside a date for you to provide content and images – if you need help with these, we are on hand!
- Once we completed works and you are happy with all design pieces, we will request the final payment and push the launch button on your new brand. All of your printed and physical items will be posted out to you and will arrive within no time at your doorstep ready for you to start!
- After your package is complete, we are on hand for any of your questions or to help manage your site. We can also set up a meeting to give you a personal run through tutorial on how to manage your website moving forward.
Can I create a custom package?
Most definitely. None of our packages are set in stone as we only want to provide what your business needs. If you already know what that is – great, if not, our consultations are there for us to get an insight into your business and together we can create a package that’s best for you.
Do you work with international clients?
Yes! We love working with clients all over the globe, many of our clients are based in the US and Dubai – plus we love any excuse for a working holiday!
How long will it take?
Timescales are dependant on the package chosen. We allow 3-4 weeks for our Brand Identity packages and 6-10 weeks for Complete Brand Design packages. However, we are able to complete works in shorter turn-around times if needed, therefore, if you need a speedy turn around please let us know.
Can I pay in installments?
To begin any design work, we request a 50% deposit upfront, this will either be paid in one sum for packages starting immediately or 20% upfront to pre-book studio time and the remaining 30% once the works begin. The final payment will be due when the project is complete.
We will be launching 6-12 payment plans very soon! If you would be interested in opting for a payment plan please get in touch.
I have a brand already, is that a problem?
Not at all! We love refreshing existing brands and giving you a fresh new look. Alternatively, if you have specific elements completed already such as a logo we can work to create design that fits around you. Get in contact and let’s have a chat about what we can do for you.
How much say do I have in the design?
As much as you wish! We pride ourselves on working with you entirely throughout the process – so we let you choose how much involvement you would like. Together we can make your visions come to life or you can let us run free with our creative minds. We ensure to keep in close contact throughout the whole process as well as having dedicated revision stages.
Do you charge by the hour?
We tend not to do one-off projects or hourly rates. Instead we create bespoke packages including everything that you will need all wrapped up into one.